12th July 2019, Hotel Hyatt Regency, Kolkata
The education sector in India is constantly evolving itself and is working towards being at par with Global players. Technology is facilitating growth in the sector. The cutting edge technologies from Virtual Reality to Artificial Intelligence are changing the way learning is acquired or training being delivered by teachers.
In India, education plays a vital role to build a skill-based society. It is the quality of education that decides the quality of human resources of the country. There is a need to recognize that the knowledge, skills, and productivity of our growing young and dynamic workforce form the backbone of our economy. To reap the benefits of such a young workforce, one needs to implement the reforms in the education system and also bring forth new factors tap the productive frontiers of the economy in the most efficient and dynamic way. Learning from Global Education Sectors and other societies, India should try to become a “knowledge economy” to promote inclusive growth.
Higher Education & Centre for Excellence
The infrastructure, manufacturing, communication, service and other fast-growing sectors are changing the country to knowledge economy leading to demands for efficient, vibrant, dynamic and qualified knowledge workers. This has shifted the focus of higher education from pure to applied sciences and sciences to engineering and technology. Today’s Indian youth is more focused, target oriented and well versed with upcoming needs and accordingly opt for the type of education which is demand driven, job-oriented and unbiased for gender. Viewing the importance of this changing educational trend, various non-conventional, technical and non-technical courses are being introduced in general education, engineering & technology, and other professional institutions in India. The curricula of these courses are being designed keeping in view the demands of the world of work.
ASSOCHAM as an apex chamber of the nation has been regularly engaging itself with the policymakers, education bodies, social organizations, international agencies, Institutes of Excellence to bring the desired reforms in the education sector for building an ecosystem of sustainability both socially and economically. The apex chamber has undertaken many initiatives to bring reforms in education especially in the country’s need to improve quality from early year on, the gross enrollment ratio in higher education, employability and skill development.
To take forward the agenda of quality and growth ASSOCHAM is organizing The EduMeet 2019 & Excellence Award on 12th day of July 2019, at Kolkata.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Schools, Colleges, Universities, vocational education and training , Preschools, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents, Policy Makers and Stakeholders, government representatives, Non-governmental Organization staff and private providers, Franchise, Owners, etc
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND
The national gathering of Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College, and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders with the background or interest Education will facilitate –
- Networking with national participants.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of education.
- Learn about the latest research findings and future impacts by attending the programmed sessions.
- Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of India’s top education conference.
The Excellence Awards
I. PRE SCHOOL AND SCHOOL AWARDS
1. Best School for Innovation & Value-based Education
2. Best School in Teaching-Learning Practices
3. Best Pre-School of the Year
4. Best Educational Initiative (School Serving Social Cause)
5. Forth coming Institute for Teacher Development
6. Best Chain of Schools in India
7. Best School Infrastructure in India
8. Best School Infrastructure of the Year
9. Best Curriculum at Pre School
II. University / Institute Awards
1. Best University Campus of the Year
2. Best Faculty among Institutes
3. Best use of Social Media in Education
4. Best Institute for providing Global Exposure
5. Best University / Institute in Rural Area
6. Best Institute for promoting Industry Academia Linkage
7. Best Institute of Technology
8. Best Institute for Promoting Research
9. Best University in Open & Distance Learning
10. The most Upcoming University
11. Best Institute for Women
12. Best University for Teaching Methods
13. Best University of the Year
14. Best Private University of the Year
15. Head of the Institute Award for the Year
III. B-School Awards
1. Best B-School of the Year
2. Best B School for Promoting Industry – Academia Interface
3. Most Upcoming B-School
4. Emerging Business School
5. Business School with specialized curriculum – Retail, manufacturing, Hospital
IV. Science and Technology Award
1. Best Engineering College of the Year
2. Best Medical College of the Year
3. Most Upcoming College
4. Institute for Research & Innovation
5. Best Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Polytechnic Institute
V. Vocational and Skills Training
1. Best Use of Technology for Vocational Education & Skills Training
2. Best Vocational Training Institute/University
3. Best Institute for Placement
VI. Education Service Providers
1. Best Interactive Solution Providers
2. Best Educational Bank
3. Best Career Counseling Platform
4. Best NGO Promoting Education & Skill Development
5. Best Test Preparation Services
6. Publisher of the Year
7. Leading online Education Platform
VIII. Institute Promoting Sports
1. Best Institute/School Facilitating Sports
2. Best University/Institute with Sports Infrastructure
3. Outstanding Sports Student of the Year
4. Institute of the Year for Sports Infrastructure
Nomination cum Selection Procedure
Universities/Institutions/Enterprises/Corporate/Individuals wishing to nominate themselves or others may fill the application form attached herewith.
The Submitted entries will be evaluated according to the criteria of:
Innovation | Scalability | Ability to Overcome Challenges | Achievements | Impact Potential