Expert Insights From Industry Leaders
At the eLearning Foundations Online Conference, you’ll gain a comprehensive set of foundational skills that you can immediately apply to your own projects. Whether you’re new to online learning or looking to stay ahead of upcoming trends, join us on November 15 & 16 for our conference sessions to provide you with the keys to mastering online learning, whether it’s for yourself or your organization.
A Look At The Session Titles
- From Research to Practice: Evidence-Based eLearning Design
- Improving Your Next Project with Collaborative Tools + Techniques
- The Magic of Visual Design
- Designing with Accessibility in Mind
- Mastering Project Management for eLearning: Unlocking SME Collaboration
- Video Foundations: Connecting Principles and Practice for Learning
- Data in eLearning: Analytics for Enhanced Learning Design and Experience
- Rapid eLearning Prototyping with Generative AI
Click here to learn more about the program!
If you are interested in attending this online event but are unable to attend on November 15 & 16, register anyway and you’ll receive access to the recorded sessions and handouts after the event.