Didac India is Asia’s only event showcasing educational, training, technology and didactic resources & solutions for Education and Training professionals from across the globe to experience, evaluate and purchase an innovative and comprehensive range of edtech products & solutions. The exhibition serves as a comprehensive platform to meet executives and decision-makers from educational and training institutes globally and assist in implementing concepts and enhance their educational standards at par with global practices.
It is the BEST forum for exhibitors to meet, interact and showcase advanced and innovative resources to education stakeholders, institutions & companies to facilitate the continuous improvement of instructional teaching and learning development. The platform is the perfect marketing opportunity for face-to-face interactions with vendors and the creation of new channel partners.
Didac India is an ideal stage to tap the Asian market and network across continents with educators and those from the Educational Resources and Training sector.
A visit to DIDAC INDIA 2019 is a must for all in this sector. Update your global overview of education, training trends, products
DIDAC INDIA is the most influential trade event in the region of Educational Resources, Training and Technology-based solutions for all levels and sectors of the Indian Education and Training Industry. It is a platform to reach out to Education Leaders and professionals from across the globe and make their Brand visible in the fastest and progressing education industry.
The Exhibition cum Conference is the meeting point of the international Education and Training industry. Exhibitors from various countries around the Globe will showcase products & services for all levels and sectors of education & training.
Didac India is the best platform for visitors from Education and Training sector:
- To update
globaloverview of education,training trends and products
- To implement new concepts and enhance educational standards and practices
- To catch a glimpse of the most advanced and innovative education materials to manage institutions in a better, more effective and competitive manner and thus facilitate the continuous improvement of instructional teaching and learning development
- To view the latest and innovative technology, modern instruments, supplies and training solutions, inventive materials, latest methodology, contemporary educational advances and services from the leading manufacturers who aid and fuel learning, teaching and skill improvement
- To see, evaluate and purchase a comprehensive range of educational
Every year, The International Education & Skill Summit (TIESS) is held concurrently with Didac India Exhibition. TIESS is the global education and training dialogue emphasizing on various advancements and developments in the international education scenario with a special focus on India.
The 3-day conference is the best platform for the Leaders of Education and Training sector to:
- Discuss the Challenges & Opportunities in education and training globally
- Network with passionate educators, leaders, and experts on one platform
- Emphasize on various advancements and developments in the global education scenario
- Deliberate on the rapid developments in technology and communication
- Recognize the importance of knowledge-based societies
- Review the education and skills framework in developed countries vis-a-vis developing countries
- Examine the role of key education stakeholders
Exhibition Highlights- Didac India 2018
The 10th edition of Didac India exhibition commenced with a grand opening by International ministers & ministry delegates from 11 countries, 7 state ministers and key education stakeholders. The event served as a comprehensive platform for collaborating, exchanging, promoting, networking and sharing of the best practices and know how of the industry, collecting information on the latest products and technologies, making procurement and much more.
This edition witnessed a huge success with participation from:
- 200+ exhibitors over 15 countries
- 1800 +innovative edtech resources & solutions
- 13,000+educators from over 32 countries & covering all 29 States & 3 Union Territories of India
New elements added to the 10th edition of the event received an overwhelming response from all education stakeholders that include:
- Round Table Meets
- Didac Talks
- MakerSpace & Experiential zone
- Didac India Mascot – “ED”
The mega Exhibition provided a unique opportunity to showcase the latest trends and technology used by institutions internationally in the fast changing world of education and network across continents with educators and those from the educational supplies and training industry. Over the 3 days of the exhibition, DIDAC INDIA witnessed the presence of thousands of quality visitors from various sectors and segments of the education and training industry and government bodies from 32 countries.
The event proved to be a success receiving an overwhelming response from all the exhibitors, visitors, delegates, media and all the important dignitaries who attended the show. The event concluded successfully with the establishment of important ties and business deals.
DON’T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY … BE THERE TO BE THE CHANGE.
A Must Visit For Everyone in the Education & Training Industry
Date: 24th – 26th September 2019
Timing: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Venue: BIEC – Bengaluru International Exhibition Centre
10th Mile, Tumkur Road, Madavara Post,
Dasanapura Hobli, Bangalore 562 123, INDIA