The Directorate of Education (DoE) had made public a list of 12 fake education boards operating in Delhi. “No board with the name of ‘Board of Adult Education and Training’ is recognised by the directorate,”
One side where State governments are trying to push education, on the other side there are people operating in the fake education. 12 fake education boards busted again in the national capital, Delhi .Delhi government warned the parents and students against their traps. “There is no state board of government of Delhi. Further, the Directorate of Education (DoE), which regulates government, private, unaided and aided schools in Delhi, does not grant any recognition to any board,” a DoE order said.
In Delhi, there are only three pertinent boards Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (ICSE) and National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS),” it said.
Thousands of people can be duped as these fake educations boards show that they are affiliated to many schools and provide certificates of 10thand 12thwhich look like real but they all are fake and is only built for making fraud. Sometimes, these boards also promise for guaranteed government jobs which is only made to attract parents and students to get in their trap.
List of Fake Education Boards released by Delhi Government
The fake education board which Delhi government busted are –
- Urdu Education Board
- Gramin Mukth Vidhalyai Shiksha Sansthan
- Delhi Board of Secondary Education
- The Central Board of Higher Secondary Education
- National Open School
- Board of Secondary Open Education,
- Delhi Higher Secondary Education Board of Delhi
- State Council of Senior Secondary Open Education
- Delhi Board of Senior Secondary Education
- Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi
- Council of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Delhi
- The Central Board of Higher Education, Delhi