UpGrad is an online platform that offers educational services to its clients.
Their range of programs consists of digital marketing, product management, entrepreneurship, data analytics, data-driven management, and digital technology management. It offers industry insights and student support services.
It was launched in 2015 by Phalgun Kompalli, Ronnie Screwvala, Ravijot Chugh, and Mayank Kumar and is based in Mumbai.
|Categories||E-Learning, EdTech, Education|
|Headquarters Regions||Asia-Pacific (APAC)|
|Founded Date||March 2015|
|Founders||Mayank Kumar, Phalgun Kompalli, Ravijot Chugh, Ronnie Screwvala|
|Number of Employees||251-500|
|View on Facebook|
|View on LinkedIn|
|View on Twitter|
|Phone Number||022 6156 2111|
UpGrad has begun discussions with potential investors to raise about $40 million (Rs 266.11 crore) in what will be its first round of external funding, as it looks to rapidly scale its operations.
Online Power Learning
upGrad’s transformational online learning experience bringing together the best in industry and academia, dedicated mentorship, strong-holding, and intensive career support.
- Learn concepts from the leading faculty in data, technology, and management
- Become alumni of one of the top universities recognized across industries
- Attend on-campus BaseCamps, hackathons and graduation ceremonies
- Stay on track with your dedicated personal student success mentor
- Get answers to every doubt through a network of academic fellows via live sessions and discussion forum
- Network, collaborate and learn together with your batchmates from your cohort
- Projects and case studies from the leading companies in data, technology and digital
- Work on real industry problems through sponsored projects and hackathons
- Get detailed personalized feedback on every project submission and personalized career advice through 1-1 sessions with industry mentors
- Get interview ready via resume reviews, practice employment tests, and mock interviews
- Access to exclusive job opportunities through our partner companies and hiring drives
Attend events, build a network and advance into the fields of Data Science, Technology and Management.
- Industry Events: Stay on top of the latest developments in the industry and build a network of like-minded professionals.
- BaseCamps: Participate in a physical platform which brings together upGrad learners, leaders in industry and academia.
- Career Counseling: Get one on one expert career guidance from a professional counselor.
A physical platform that brings together upGrad learners, leaders in industry and academia.
- Networking: Peer to peer learning, idea exchange and collaboration among upGrad learners across cohorts
- Industry Workshop: Concepts, case studies and career mentorship sessions from the best in the industry and academia
- Hackathon: Participate in group projects and challenges with exciting rewards. Apply your learnings to real industry problems
UpGrad has acquired 3 organizations. Their most recent acquisition was CohortPlus on Jul 4, 2019.
Read Related Article: Top 7 Edtech Startups 2019
Latest News About upGrad
- Delhi University Resumes Offline Exams For Second, Third-Year Undergraduate Students
- IIT Guwahati Develops Secure Integrated Circuits For Next-Generation Computing
- UGC Prepares Draft Guidelines for ‘Research Internship’ in Line With NEP
- Delhi Skill And Entrepreneurship University Aims To Create Spaces For Students From Different Backgrounds: VC
- Teacher Was Ad-Hoc, Suspended: Sharda University Tells UGC Over Question Comparing Hindutva, Fascism