UGC has invited applications for the award of Maulana Azad National Fellowship or MANF for minority students for the academic year 2018-19.University Grants Commission (UGC), the higher education regulator, has invited applications for the award of Maulana Azad National Fellowship or MANF scholarship for minority students for the academic year 2018-19. The fellowship has been notified after an interval of 2 years and the Commission has increased the number of fellowships to 1,000 from 756. According to the UGC, students belonging to minority community pursuing full time research programmes in higher education institutions may apply for these fellowships. “The candidates who have qualified CBSE-UGC-NET/JRF/CSIR-NET/JRF held in December 2017 and June 2018 are eligible to apply,” said the UGC notification released on Monday. Online applications can be submitted through the link- www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_schemes/ The last date for receipt of application is December 31, 2018.
How to apply?
- Log on to the official website of UGC,
- On the homepage, click on the link, ‘UGC Public Notice reg: Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students for the Year 2018-19’ under ‘Notice’
- Click on Maulana Azad National Fellowship’ link
- Read all the details and apply
- Check the ‘Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students’ under ‘Fellowship’
- Click on Apply Now