Join Training Magazine For The TechLearn 2023 Conference In New Orleans
At TechLearn 2023, you’ll explore the future architecture of Learning and Development (L&D)—and in particular, the role that emerging technologies such as ChatGPT will play in the design and delivery of training. Built for collaboration, networking, and learning, the TechLearn Conference has a strong foundation.
Hear What Our Past Attendees Have To Say
The TechLearn Conference provided solid examples from other companies and the opportunity to network with professionals. I appreciated that it wasn’t focused solely on the newest tech, but also on solid instructional design and learning approaches. – Jacquie Smiley, Instructional Design Manager, Wells Fargo
Training magazine’s TechLearn Conference was one of the most immersive and valuable conferences I have recently attended. – Holly Nichols, Program Specialist, NASA
The size was big enough to give lots of options, but small enough to make connections and not feel overwhelmed. I loved every minute. – Laura Coulter, eLearning Specialist, Raintree Systems
TechLearn is an incredible conference where I played, learned, and connected with brightest minds in the field of Learning and Development. – Cheryl Patton, Project Manager, Centene
The TechLearn 2023 Conference Includes
- 56 breakout sessions including a series on gamification and game-based learning and a series focused on “L&D Lessons from Healthcare.”
- 35+ Innovations in Training Test Kitchen demos and labs. Get hands-on with the latest learning technologies and design techniques.
- Two thought-provoking keynotes.
- A two-hour Hands-On Clinic.
- Two nights of optional events to mix and mingle: Dine Around Mixer Event and New Orleans Experiences.
Come Early For A Pre-Conference Event
- 2-Day Certificate Programs (September 18–19) pre-approved by the ATD Certification Institute: Designing for Elearning, Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate, and Microlearning.
- GamiCon NOLA (September 17–19). Level up your training with gamification and game-based learning.
Who Should Attend?
Training, learning, and performance professionals from both the public and private sectors who are charged with increasing workplace performance:
- CLOs, L&D VPs, Directors, and Managers
- eLearning Managers, Designers, and Developers
- Training Directors and Managers
- Instructional Designers and Developers
- Training Practitioners
- Training and Development Practitioners
- College Administrators, Instructors, and Educators
- Performance Consultants
- Talent Development Managers
- Corporate University Managers
- Curriculum Managers
- Project Managers
- eLearning Analysts
- Training Specialists
- Performance Support Managers and Analysts
Special Conference Discounts
Save $300 on the Techlearn Conference when you register by July 14 (or $150 when you register between July 15 and August 18). Bring a team of 3+ and save more!