How Can AI Help L&D Teams?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is all the rage these days—and for good reason. When yielded properly, this powerful tool can be used to automate a variety of tasks, such as research, content outlining, and coding. But what are its applications in eLearning development? This eBook by 360Learning explores how to use AI in L&D to simplify your workflow and build more meaningful learning experiences.
The Many Uses Of AI In L&D
From creating courses that cover the fundamentals to generating quizzes that test learner know-how, AI can help L&D teams work more efficiently and reduce development time. The key is knowing its limitations. For example, AI doesn’t take the place of Instructional Designers or Subject Matter Experts. Instead, it helps these professionals make the most of their time and resources by taking care of more rudimentary tasks, like analyzing content types or drafting a script to use in your next training video.
How do you get started with Artificial Intelligence? What are the applications for it in your L&D process? How do you choose the right learning platform and AI tools for your organizational needs? Here’s a sneak preview of what you’ll find in this ultimate guide by 360Learning:
- How to make the most of AI question generation
- How to use generative AI to build foundational information in a fraction of the time it takes to do it manually
- How to get started with generative AI-powered video tools
- How to use AI to ensure that you get the right content to the right learner, fast
- How to highlight human-centered learning when implementing AI in eLearning design
Get Your Copy
Download the eBook 5 Ways You Can Leverage AI In Your L&D Workflow Today to tap into the power of Artificial Intelligence to streamline your eLearning design strategy.