Union Human Resources and Development (HRD) Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank on Tuesday declared the dates for competitive exams including JEE 2020, NEET during a live connection with students.
The Q and A session by the HRD Minister went LIVE on Twitter and Facebook where students likewise asked their questions by means of his Facebook and Twitter page.
Education Minister RP Nishank’s collaboration with students | Key takeaways
- From the first of July, we will start the assessment procedure. By August we will start the session, Education Minister RP Nishank said.
- JEE Main test will be led from July 18, 2020, to July 23, 2020. JEE-Advanced will be held in August, RP Nishank declared.
- Clinical entrance test NEET will be led on July 26, 2020.
- UGC has been approached to comprise the COVID-19 team for every college to address students’ concerns.
- During the collaboration, the education minister helped the certainty of students requesting that they use this time proficiently.
- Tests that have just occurred won’t be directed once more.
- The education minister said that CBSE will additionally give a report on the status of the test in the coming days.
Because of the lockdown circumstance in the nation in the midst of coronavirus episode, a few competitive tests including NEET, JEE Main, entrance tests for different courses, higher education, for confirmations in schools, board tests were delayed.
Students for quite a while have been trusting that the administration will come clear on when will these tests will be led. On 5th May, in his interaction with the students, education minister RP Nishank reported the dates for JEE Main, JEE Advanced, and NEET tests.
For More Such Articles, News Update, Events, and Many More Click Here