Imarticus Learning is one of India’s leading professional education institute, offering certified industry-endorsed training in Financial Services, Investment Banking, Business Analysis, IT, Business Analytics & Wealth Management.
Individual Offerings: Investment Banking Courses, Retail Banking Programs, Business Analytics Training, Business Analysis, and IT Programs, Online Finance Courses, Online Analytics Programs.
They are the only institute that incorporates a variety of delivery methodologies- classroom-based, online and mixed, that is managed by a fully integrated state of the art learning management system.
Their unique programs also act as a sourcing platform for leading Indian and Global corporates and we offer various customized corporate solutions designed to assist individuals and firms in meeting their human capital requirements.
|Categories||Banking, Education, Financial Services|
|Headquarters Regions||Asia-Pacific (APAC)|
|Founders||Nikhil Barshikar, Sonya Hooja|
|Number of Employees||51-100|
|View on Facebook|
|View on LinkedIn|
|View on Twitter|
They have raised a total of $3M in funding over 2 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Aug 23, 2018, from a Series B round.
Major Services provided by Imarticus Learning
Imarticus offers a comprehensive range of professional Financial Services and Analytics programs that are designed to cater to an aspiring group of people who want a guided program on making them career ready. Their programs are driven by a constant need to be job relevant and stimulating, taking into consideration the dynamic nature of the Financial Services and Analytics market, and are taught by world-class instructors with specific domain expertise.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Imarticus has classroom and online delivery capabilities across India with dedicated centers located at Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Coimbatore, and Delhi.
- Investment Banking Operations
- Banking and Wealth Management
- R Certification
- Full Stack Development
- Financial Analysis with KPMG
- FinTech with Rise Mumbai (Co-created by Barclays)
- Credit Risk and Underwriting with Moody’s Analytics
- Data Science with Genpact
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning with IBM
Post Graduate Program
- Data Analytics
- New Age Banking
- Capital Markets
Imarticus Learning Investors
Imarticus Learning is funded by 4 investors. CBA Capital and Anil Gudibande are the most recent investors.
Read Related Article: Top 7 Edtech Startups 2019
Latest News About Imarticus Learning
- What’s The Required PTE Score For An Australian Student Visa?
- 5 Tips to Identify and Help Students Avoid Unintended Plagiarism
- Education for Sustainable Development: Teaching Environmental Responsibility
- Critical Thinking Skills: The Key to Success in the 21st Century
- How to Kickstart Your Career with a Digital Marketing Course in Agra